- In one God in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit equal and eternal.
- God, in the person of the Lord Jesus Christ, has revealed Himself to mankind.
- In Jesus' virgin birth, sinless life and character, His voluntary death on the cross as
a perfect sacrifice for sin.
- In His bodily resurrection, followed by His ascension to heaven in glory.
- In His personal return to earth to take all true believers to Himself for ever, and to
establish His kingdom.
- That the Holy Spirit works in mankind to fulfil God's purpose.
- That forgiveness and eternal life are God's gifts to those who, in repentance and faith,
receive Christ as Saviour and confess Him as Lord; but that those who refuse Him will
experience eternal banishment from God's presence. Therefore that real hope and peace can
only come from a personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We practice baptism of true believers by total immersion.